First note that UltimateVRporn.com is not a producer of any content found on this website.
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”) and/or any other applicable intellectual property legislation or laws.
To expedite our handling of your DMCA notice and to ensure your notice is properly reviewed, please include the following information in your email or refer to Section 512(c)(3) of the United States Copyright Act:
- Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing that copyrighted work, and URLs or similar information sufficient to permit us to locate that material on our websites and services;
- Information to permit Salon’s agent to contact you: your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature;
This information is in line with the form suggested by the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act which may be found at the U.S. Copyright official website: http://www.copyright.gov.
You can send Notices of Infringing Material at email@example.com.
Keep in mind that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorney fees) if you misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing upon your copyright.